Nathan is one of our most beloved coaches. He is known for his enthusiasm and positive energy which helps create self-belief and confidence in all students who encounter him. Nathans classes are high energy and full of fun making his teaching style as enjoyable and engaging as it is rewarding.
Nathan started his journey in Martial Arts with The Combat Academy in 2012. In that time, he has gone unbeaten in his competitive career and has amassed a wealth of skills which inform his teaching on a daily basis.
- Nathans accomplishments include;
- 1st Dan Black Belt
- 2 x Team England Representative
- WMO British Full Contact Champion
- ICO British Open K1 Champion
- ICO British Open Full Contact Champion
- ICO World Open Champion (Germany 2015)
- ICO World Open Full Contact Champion (Birmingham 2017)
- ICO World Open K1 Champion (Birmingham 2017)
In addition to his Martial Arts experience Nathan is a former Professional and Semi Professional Footballer having played for Rotherham United from the age of 8 yrs. He also represented England U14s & U16s as a junior. His experience as an Elite Athlete in two separate sports give him high level knowledge and understanding of Goal Setting & Success, Sports Psychology and Athletic Development.
Nathans best quality however is his love of people. His friendly & welcoming approach combined with his motivation to help students of all ages and abilities, no matter what their goal, are the hallmarks of this outstanding Instructor.